You asked, they delivered. CPP now offers narrowed tubular control arms for 1955, 1956 and 1957 Chevys. The kit narrows the track width 1.5" per side which gives additional fender to wheel clearance and opens the door to more wheel options. The control arms work with stock brakes, CPP's 10.75" drop spindle brake kit for OE wheels and CPP's Big Brakes. Sold as a kit with CPP's Double-Adjustable Coilovers.
1955-1957 Chevrolet Bel Air, 150, 210 Upper and Lower Tubular A-Arms with Viking 450lb. Double Adjustable Coil Over Kit
Totally Tubular Control Arms Features:
- Complete set of four fully assembled tubular A-arms
- Come installed with factory style ball joints
- Billet cross shaft and pivot sleeves
- Interlocking shaft and sleeve design
- Cross shaft has an added 5 degrees of positive caster
- Great for power steering cars
- Made from 1-1/4" 120 Wall DOM tubing and 1-1/2" 188 Wall pivot barrels
- Round cross section adds torsional rigidity
- Helical stamped coil mount
- Shock mount is incorporated into the stamped coil mount
- Accepts OE and aftermarket swaybars
- Patented self-lubricating plastic bushings that will not squeak
- Black powder coat finish
- Compatible with both coil springs or coilover setups
Viking Coil Over Kit Features:
- 450lbs spring rating
- Viking double adjustable shocks allow user to independently adjust compression and rebound
- Huge adjustment range allows the user to adjust settings for comfortable cruising to high performance racing, and everything in between
- Evenly spaced valving adjustments from click to click
- 19 positions of compression adjustment and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminium twin-tube design with a sleek clear anodized finish
- Labeled adjustment knobs: “C” for compression and “R” for rebound
- Ride height adjustable. Increased range of ride height adjustment over most other brands. Tight tolerances on threads provides for easier ride height adjustments.
- Left hand threads between the base and the body ensures that the shock doesn’t come apart when adjusting ride height, as can occur with certain other brands
- Aluminium, precision machined piston with deflective disc technology and a PTFE / bronze piston seal
- Three-step sealing system
- 5/8” hard chrome plated, centerless ground piston rod
- Each shock is dyno tested and serialized
- Cold wound, high tensile U.S spring steel springs
- Springs are heat treated, shot-peened, and have a silver powder coat finish
- Two year materials and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!
Made proudly in the U.S.A.
This is a complete set of 4 fully assembled CPP Totally Tubular A-arms for 55-57 Chevy fullsize cars. These arms come installed with factory style ball joints and the lower control arm will accommodate most aftermarket sway bars on the market and are compatible with both coil springs and coilover setups. Additionally, the lower control coil spring pocket is in the stock/factory location and will not lower the car like other vendors control arm do. These A-arms come fully assembled and ready to install and are made proudly in the USA!
The Coil-Over Conversion Kit for features Viking billet, double-adjustable coil over shocks with 450lbs springs. This highly adjustable race quality shock features dual 19 click rebound and compression adjustment knobs providing a total of 361 possible dampening combinations while the threaded pre-load collar will adjust ride height as well as make the spring stiffer/softer. The bodies are constructed of high quality billet aluminum and the surface is a very high quality, sleek, clear anodized finish. Viking light weight springs are just as high tech as their shocks. Each spring is cold wound, high tensile U.S. spring steel that has been heat treated and shot peened with both ends ground and are powder coated a chrome-like silver. Additionally, they are non-binding "high travel" springs and are 25% lighter, on average versus the competition. Transform your classic Tri-Five from an average driver to a street machine with these coilovers and unleash the potential of your suspension.
MOST KITS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP from CPP!Allow a minimum of 4-5 business days to process PLUS delivery from California.
Additional Oversize fees apply, amount will display in cart. This item does not qualify for FREE shipping.
NOTE: Stock may vary. Please call for current inventory.
Phone lines are open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm EST
Trust the Tri-Five Experts for all your 1955, 1956 & 1957 Chevy Parts.